Marrakech, Morocco: the enchanting maze city
Marrakech is also called the city of luxury, due to its well-known castles, 5-star restaurants, luxury spas and hammams, and the enchanting riads (traditional Moroccan houses) in the medina. Among others, there is the Mamounia and its captivating gardens, the lavish Royal Mansour hammam, and the refined cooking of Namaskar Palace.
Visit Kenya, where Safaris were born
7 reasons to visit Kenya +
- Wild safaris and National Parks;
- Out of ordinary types of accommodation, like lodges and luxury camping;
- Hot air balloon ride over the Masai Mara (try it!);
- The beaches are incredibly and surprisingly beautiful;
- The people: they are very warm and welcoming and they come from a pot of different cultures, that’s what makes them unique;
- Delicious food, from grills to succulent food;
- Plenty of different activities for all ages.
Mauritius: a little paradise in the middle of the Indian Ocean
Mauritius has a magnificent mix of cultures, inviting individuals, different cuisine, and a tremendous blend of ethnic communities. There are activities for any sort of explorer in this heaven making it also a good family-friendly destination. Honeymooners regularly prefer to absorb the sun on the seashore or have a night out at the local tavern or bar.
Explore the wilderness in Tanzania
Tanzania is Africa’s masterpiece. It is a nation of natural magnificence, incredible wildlife, astonishing beaches, enchanting old towns, archeological destinations, and geographical miracles. Africa’s most noteworthy mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro, ascends from rich, lush fields and towers over the land.
There really is something to suit each sort of traveler in Tanzania. From amazing game reserves teeming with wildlife to magnificient beaches, sumptuous accommodation, and great food and culture.